Sunday 17 October 2010

Human Libraries

Yes - these might look like people but they are actually BOOKS!

You have seen Ron (big smile!) before on my blog but these are some of the other books (there are more).  They talk about their lives - good and not so good bits - but they are normally heartwarming, honest tales.  I spoke to a lady who had been involved in a terrible car accident - she is amazing and her story showed how strong people can be!

They were doing an event as part of our Word Weeks - phew, the last two weeks have been really busy.  We have had Martin Bell, Edwina Currie and lots of other things going on!

I have really fallen behind in my posting on here!  So, look out as I will be working hard to catch up!

Oh - and if you would like to find out more about Human Libraries then pop over to their website...here.

Dexter x

No comments:

Post a Comment