Friday 4 June 2010

Bedtime in the library!

Oh wow - Josh's Mum has such a cool job - and so do I now!  This was the bedtime story session at Gidea Park library last night!  The children turned up in their pyjamas and brought along their cuddlies, pillows, blankies etc.

You can just see me peeping out of the quilt - and who is that next to me????  YES it's MONKEY!  He is now back in the country!  He said he might pop in from time to time!

This was me helping with the colouring in - that little boy kept putting his finger up his nose!  If I put my finger up my nose it gets singed!

His mummy made Josh's Mum take another photo without his finger up his nose!  I really liked his sister's dressing gown!  I think I would look good in it!

The children all made paper beds with little people inside them!  I liked the colour of this cat!

The record for squeezing the most people in bed and still being able to see them all was 7.  This was won by one of the older boys who came along.

This young lady was helping me to pick the people who were going to sleep in the bed that I made..... unfortunately, I sneezed on them and they.. kind of....burnt!  Thank goodness I didnt sneeze on Monkey!

The children all had stories read to them - there were quite a few about bogies and poo! 

And after their juice and cookies - they all went to sleep!  You can see Monkey in this picture too!  And yours truely - that pillow was very comfortable!

Yawn....Dexterx

No comments:

Post a Comment