Wednesday 23 June 2010

GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!


GUESS WHO?


I promised Michael, over at South Hornchurch Library, that I would put these photos up if England got through the group matches!  AND here they are!!!

Obviously, to start with, I had mixed loyalties - coming from America but living here.  However, I decided to support the same team as Michael - he is waaaaay taller than me!

See what I mean?


This is Michael being patriotic!


This is Michael after the match with USA!  Sneaky titter!


And this was Michael today!!!


He has a biiiiiig smile!!!

He was holding me quite tightly, so I smiled too!

I think it all went to his head a little, teensie, tiny bit! But don't tell him I said so!


We were really pleased with how well "the lads" did!  We even did a little dance around!

I was quite tired out after all the excitement! 

Josh's Mum has just asked me to make it clear that we were shouting, cheering, laughing and ...... errrmmmm sleeping .... in our own time and were not being paid to do so!!! 

And she also told me that I have to mention books.....we have alot of them....

Oh - yes - and lots of brilliant football ones!!!

Nighty Night

Dexter x

No comments:

Post a Comment