Friday 9 July 2010

Hot desking!

Hot desking is something we do alot in the council generally.  This is where you dont have an "always and forever" desk - but rather you can go and sit at any desk that is free.

So, I thought I would check out a couple of desks today!  This is Ann's desk!  OK - Ann is the big boss lady - she runs libraries!  EEEKKK - and here I am sitting at her desk!!!

I have to say that I found the chair a little low for my liking!

I left pretty quickly because I didnt want anyone to walk in and ask me a difficult question!

This was the next desk I tried...it worked well for my cuppa I have to say!

This is where Nicky usually sits....see her scrawls on the paper?

Hmmmm - the chair back kept springing forward on me and squishing me into the desk!

I also couldn't reach the floor - although, Nicky's feet don't touch the floor either and she seems to manage just fine!

Well - my search for the perfect desk continues!

Dexter x

No comments:

Post a Comment