Monday 16 August 2010

Hayfever!

I popped into South Hornchurch library and saw this wonderful display up - I just had to take a closer look.  I didnt realise dragons could get hayfever, but, within a few minutes of sitting here, I was sneezing all over the place....let me tell you that mucous is not good when you have flames!
And then this lovely lady came to my rescue....she  just grabbed Michael's hayfever tablets and whizzed over to me with them!

She read all the directions to me (to make sure I was ok to take them - you have to be very careful with tablets!).  Then she gave me a glass of water and I took one - the dose said two, but I am not very big and I didnt want them to make me too sleepy!

They worked so well that Cynthia (the flower) and I were able to have a lovely time together!

Dexter x

No comments:

Post a Comment