Monday 30 August 2010

MAPS!

You know that I say that I am constantly amazed by how much libraries do that I didnt expect them to do?  Well this is another of those cases....MAPS!  Who knew?  I was sitting looking out of South Hornchurch Library the other day and I was talking about where we were and what the road was called and Michael told me I should look at it on a map!
This was a little map - and it showed me where I was in relation to the borough of Havering...but I wanted to get a bigger picture......so Michael to the rescue....

Now THIS is what I call a map!  I could see exactly where we were - its an.....hang on....ALLDEENANTS SIRVAY map.  Oh sorry...Ordnance Survey map - sometimes I misunderstand the accents around here! Now....where IS "here"?

Dexter x

No comments:

Post a Comment