Sunday 22 August 2010

An Old Friend!

I know that lots of you used to follow Monkey Monkey on his blog - if you don't know who Monkey Monkey is...he is my predecessor in Havering Libraries.  As you know, or don't, he went off on holiday to China and stayed out there because he met a lovely lady called Lulabelle!  Well - he came back to the UK for a short break last week - and he brought Lulabelle with him.  It was so great seeing them both.

This is us all crammed in the back of Josh's Mum's car!  It was quite a squeeze and we had to share the seatbelt!

We thought it might be a nice surprise for Josh's Mum if we took the car round to the carwash for her!  Its really dirty!  But we had a bit of a problem with the driving bit....Monkey did the pedals, I could just about reach the steering wheel with Lulabelle behind me pushing me forward....but there was no way we could see out the windscreen!

Yes - they ARE very much in love - and YES it did get a teensy bit tedious!

.... I mean, they are both lovely - and Lulabelle is so sweet and kind....... but I did feel a bit of a strawberry!

Oh no - sorry - a GOOSEBERRY! 

Monkey took so me time checking out the wildlife that we should be spotting!

But they were facing the wrong way and didnt see anything!

And then they were off again!

I was looking the right way (despite them!) and saw 3 ducks, a swan - and a bit of rubbish!

No - they didnt have a terrible accident - they were looking at me.....

...up in the tree! Knew I would stop their kanoodling for a little while!

After our failure with driving the car, Josh helped me to push the two love birds around!  We did giggle alot....Monkey kept screaming that we were going too fast...hee hee....I mean, these carts are so safe, they couldnt possible tip over....

I got quite tired pushing - so Ebony said she would give me a ride too!

....and then it happened.....shock, horror...the pain!

A word to the wise....dont mess around with shopping trollies!!! Ouch!

Dexter!

No comments:

Post a Comment