Tuesday 31 August 2010

On your marks........

We did the Race for Life for Maree!!!

Whose legs are these?????  Look at those rather fabby trainers.  notice how tiny they are?  Now, take a moment to look at the legs....VERY WHITE!!!  The legs are also very tiny - to go with the tiny trainers, I guess.  SO...lets look at the clues.....
1. White legs - not mine!
2.  Tiny trainers and legs.....not Josh's Mum's!

Can't guess?  Ok - another clue.... the person who "owns" these legs is female!

Still no idea.....


......NICKY!  Libraries's Frontline Services Manager - or one of the big boss ladies!  She came round to get ready for Race for Life - lots of the ladies in libraries did different races to raise money for Cancer Research!  They all did really, really well - and raised lots of money!  They did it in memory of Maree, who I never met...they said she was little, Scottish, chaotic and lovely!  Only ladies are allowed to take part in the races - so, in an effort to sneak in, Nicky brought a pink tshirt for me!  I mean - look at me - I am NEVER going to pass for a GIRL am I???  What do you mean...what are you inferring???  Well, it didnt work!  Nicky and Josh's Mum decided that it wouldnt work, so I was left at home with the PS3 while they walked with the other ladies!

I think I know who got the best of that deal!

Dexter x

No comments:

Post a Comment