Thursday 2 September 2010

Time Management!

I am not very good at managing my time!  No really!  I spend lots of time doing little things...then I get on t'internet and next thing I know....its next morning!  SO - I went and had a look to see if there was a book that could help me....

This one looked like it might be quite useful....I am going to prioritise and make lists and only do the important things and try and get ahead and and and.....
I wasnt sure if I was going to be very good at being SMART with my time......









...and then I saw who had written the book and just KNEW I would be ok....I mean - he is the "Star of Dragon's Den"...I wonder if he knows my mum?


So - the moral of today's post....if you need to know how to do something, where to do something, what to do (to do something!) then just go to your library and grab a book!  Ooooo, make sure you get it issued though, I dont mean just go and "grab" it - you need to issue it, read it and then use the information to help you!!!  I feel like a certain well known fast food place having to put "coffee is hot" on their cups!

Dexter x

No comments:

Post a Comment