Sunday 5 September 2010

Choosing a day out.....

What do you do if you have been told you can pick the next family day out...but you dont know where to go?  You go to the library of course!  Now - how many of you thought "I would just go on the t'internet!"?  Well it didnt work for me!  I got 36 kazillion billion hits and it would have taken me about 45 days to go through them all - and what if I spotted one and then lost it?  I would have to start all over again!  I was mulling over my problem when I was at work - and spotted this!

The perfect solution.....


London Dungeon.....nope - too scary!


Smugglers visit.....hmmmm - maybe another day.......













 THIS is where I want to go to.....can you guess why?















 DRAGONS!!!  I cant wait!

Dexter x

No comments:

Post a Comment