Wednesday 8 September 2010

Lunchtime gaming!

Josh and I LOVE computer games and Josh saved all his birthday money to buy an Ipod touch.  Josh's Mum had to pop into her office on a day off so Josh and I came too.  Who should we find there????  Colin - our friend from HR (Human Remains?  Hardly Relevant? High Risk?  High Resistance?) - ahhhh HUMAN RESOURCES!!! Sorry, where was I?  Oh yes - Colin was there - he had just finished a meeting and was going for lunch.  SO - Colin and Josh spent a little time comparing what each of them had downloaded....







I had to put my glasses on to see the game he was playing - angry birds!  Colin very kindly took the time to show me how to play the game - he had lots of very good tips for how to get a high score!  In this photo it looks like he was helping me to play the game.....he wasnt!  He was trying to pull my hands off the screen so HE could play it!




And THIS was his face when he realised Josh's Mum had been taking pictures of our tussle!


Very FUNNY!  He did say to make sure that people knew that he was on his lunch break!

Dexter x

1 comment:

  1. Colin - hardly relevant, that Dexter is naughty. It did make me laugh but we know we couldn't do without you! Nicky

    ReplyDelete