Tuesday 14 September 2010

These are a few of my favourite things....

Now - own up, who is singing the song from The Sound of Music???  We watched it last night!  I don't think I really understood it - all those children!  And Nuns!  And Soldiers!  And singing at every opportunity!  I did ask Josh's Mum if she thought that the people all sang when they went to the bathroom - but she told me off for being facitious...when I find out what that means I will let you know if I was being it or not!

That aside - I really did enjoy the song about the favourite things - so I am going to periodically put up some of MY favourite things!


Shoulder rides!










Tattoos!  Josh's Mum has TWO!!! But I am not meant to tell anyone!





Board games......not this one particularly - but Michael was very proud of it!



Stories - anyhow, anyway - reading, cassettes, CDs, ebooks, MP3 on my ipod - AND you can get them all from Havering Libraries!  Hee hee - just a little plug!




This one is a little cheeky - reading the newspaper over someone's shoulder!!!  Nothing quite like sneaking that peek!   G didnt mind me doing it though - he read all the difficult words for me - I didnt have a problem reading them, but he seemed to enjoy doing it, so I didn't say anything!





LAUGHTER!  Big guffaws, cheeky giggles, sneaky sniggers - you name it....I love them!



*Giggle* Dexter x

No comments:

Post a Comment