Monday 24 May 2010

All the C's

We are talking CCTV - how cool is this?  Apparently the libraries have CCTV in them - and I get to play with the joystick thingy bobby!

I couldnt see Ann on there at all - but I did see Michael go out and put something in the bin.....think it might have been Rosie!


Ha ha - can you spot me???


What about now????

So much fun!  I feel like a celebrity - America's Next Dragon?  The D-Factor?  Coronation Dragon?

Hmmmmmmmm - maybe not, eh?


And another "C" - the CAB - that stands for Citizen's Advice Bureau - and they have an office in South Hornchurch Library.  People can come and get advice on all sorts of things -  I was waiting for some advice too.  I need to find out what to do about a bit of a delicate situation.....I was talking to Michael and had an unfortunate "bottom burp" situation and it burnt a hole in his trousers!  I need to find out if, as it was an accident, I am responsible. 

I also need to have a chat to Josh's Mum later about men wearing tights - I thought it was only ladies and Robin Hood who wore tights but it appears I was wrong.

Dexter x

No comments:

Post a Comment