Monday 17 May 2010

Busy and scary....and a bit ridiculous too!

This is Rob and Jo - I had to take some chocolates over to them earlier because they work at Rainham Library and the staff there were responsible for calling me Dexter.  Such good taste!  And YES there was someone on the end of the phone that Rob is holding!


On the way back, I popped into South Hornchurch Library because I wanted to see the RFID machine - and here I am ....looking at it!   Its a rather miraculous thing....you touch the screen (I was always told not to put my fingers all over computer screens!) and then you put the books you want to take out (or bring back) onto the bit that I am sitting on....and it just "does" them!  I was totally amazed!

When people have "done" their books they have to put some of them into the book return box......

It was very dark in there and I told Rosie that I couldnt see anything....so she decided to help me out......

Yeah - real funny!  Oh how I laughed....well, perhaps Rosie laughed a little more than I did!


Back soon - I hope - Dexter!

No comments:

Post a Comment