Wednesday 12 May 2010

You've got MAIL!

....or should that be MALE?  This is Michael who is showing me how to deliver the MAIL!  I am really not totally convinced that this is the way it should be delivered!  This is certainly not how it is done in New York!

This is my version of delivering the mail...seemed far more sensible to be honest....Michael kept telling me I had it all wrong - in fact, you can see he was openly laughing at me in this photo!  Mind you, I did have to be careful not to hiccup and set it alight!

So - I went to Upminster Library!  They had the BBC filming there this afternoon - they are filming a slot about Human Libraries and Viv (one of the team) is going to be famous and go to Hollywood!  Kathy (another member of the team) is doing some "method acting" - she is going to pretend to be a member of the public getting some books out!  I cant wait to see how they get on - check out BBC London - they MAY be on tomorrow night at 6.30pm.

Well, got to go and deliver some chocs to Rainham Library now - for giving me the fab name of Dexter


Dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment