Thursday 6 May 2010

Who Knew????

I was really hoping to show you a picture of me putting my vote into the ballot box.  Here I am with Josh and our voting cards.

So, round we went to our local school which was the polling station.  Nice lady asked us our names - I now have one, but you need to wait to find out what it is as the winning staff dont know yet! - and then told us we couldnt vote!!!  BUT we had polling cards.....nope, they werent ours - hey, who knew - they were on the fridge!

It turns out that Josh is too young to vote and I am not entitled to vote because I didnt have a voting card! 

AND>....to top it all off, it turned out that there were no dragons standing for election anyway!  Not even any raving monster candidates!  So, maybe just as well I didnt have a vote to cast, I am sure I would have found it so hard to decide who to vote for.

Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment